St Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub

Now that the weather is getting colder my skin is starting to get dryer so I bought this face scrub to see how well it exfoliated my skin, and I’m quite pleased with it.

I used this twice a week (maybe 3 if my face is extra dry) and rub it in circular motions over my entire face and even my neck, then moisturise after. This face scrub has quite large pieces in it, however it’s not harsh on the skin and leaves your face really smooth and looking very glowy. It even makes your foundation look smoother and who doesn't want that?!


It’s £4.29 from Boots, which I think isn't too bad as it does last quite a while and I think it’s safe to say that it is may favourite exfoliator. So why not give it a try and let me know what you think?

Ellie 
x

Comments

Popular Posts