Tag: The Lipstick Tag

Hello! So a very long time ago (sorry it has taken us so long!) we was tagged by the lovely Katie from Tatersaurus to do the lipstick tag. So without further ado here it is!

What was your first ever lipstick?

Ellie: I can't really remember but I think it was probably a lip gloss from Avon

Brooke: It was an Avon lipstick in the colour Charged Cherry


What is your most worn lipstick?

Ellie: MAC Creme Cup

Brooke: MAC Velvet Teddy


What is your favourite brand of lipstick?

Ellie: Definitely MAC

Brooke: MAC 100%!


What is your favourite lipstick finish?

Ellie: Cremesheen

Brooke: At the moment I am very much in to matte finishes


What was the last lip product you bought?

Ellie: A lip balm from Nivea but the last lipstick was Angel from MAC

Brooke: Rebel by MAC


How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including glosses and balms)

Ellie: I have 2. MAC lip tint in K-Wow and Urban Decay lip gloss in Sesso

Brooke: The Body Shop Honey lip balm and MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick


How do you store your lipsticks?

Ellie: Either in my make up bag or my make up draw

Brooke: I store them in both a small make up brush holder and the top section of a craft box


What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

Ellie: I very rarely wear a red lip as I'm ginger and I don't feel it suits me properly, but if I was to use one I would pick something dark/burgundy like Revlon Black Cherry

Brooke: Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in Theodora. This was from the Oz the Great and Powerful collection but it is available in the permanent collection in the colour F-Bomb


What lip products are you currently lusting after?

Ellie: MAC Chatterbox and some Tanya Burr lip glosses

Brooke: There is so many! The top few are MAC lipsticks in  Brave, Twig, Tropic Tonic and Vegas Volt. MAC lip liners in Dervish, In Anticipation and Plum.


Here are some pictures:

Top to bottom: MAC Rebel, Avon Charged Cherry, MAC Velvet Teddy and Urban Decay Oz

Top: MAC Rebel and Avon Charged Cherry
Bottom: MAC Velvet Teddy and Urban Decay Oz

Top: Swatches (T-B: Creme Cup, Black Cherry and Angel) and MAC Creme Cup
Bottom: Revlon Black Cherry and MAC Angel

How I (Brooke) store my lipsticks

How I (Brooke) store my lipsticks

The make up bag where I (Ellie) store my lipsticks


We hope you have enjoyed this as we really enjoyed writing it!

We tag anybody who loves lipsticks!

Ellie & Brooke
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts